Biodentine Dentin Substitute Kit 15/Pack
Description : Biodentine is a dentin substitute indicated for use in the crown for temporary enamel restorations, permanent dentin restorations, deep or large carious lesions, deep cervical or radicular lesions, pulp capping or pulpotomy.
Unit Size: PKG
Status : In Stock
Last Purchased: N/A
Manufacturer ID: 01-C0600
- Sets in 10 - 12 minutes
- Versatile usage: endodontic repair and restorative procedures
- Natural micro mechanical anchorage for excellent sealing properties without surface preparation
- Similar mechanical properties and mechanical behavior as human dentin
- 3.5mm Aluminum radiopacity for easy short and long term follow-up
Manufacturer: Septodont Inc.
Unit Size: 15
- Safety Data Sheet: 160-0265.pdf