Cook-Waite HCL/Injection Lidocaine 1.7mL 50/Pack
Item #: 032-0400
Description : Lidocaine solutions are used during dental procedures as a local anesthetic by nerve block or infiltration techniques.
Unit Size: PKG
Last Purchased: N/A
Manufacturer ID: 99167
Manufacturer: Septodont Inc.
Unit Size: 50
- Lidocaine when used for infiltration will have an average onset time of less than two minutes and a duration of about 60 minutes. When used for nerve blocks the average onset time is 2 to 4 minutes and will provide about 90 minutes of pulpal anesthesia
- No-methylparaben formulation to avoid allergic reactions on sensitive patients
- 100 percent latex free components to help reduce allergic responses
- Terminal sterilization of product/cartridges for safe use
- Mylar label covered glass cartridges to minimize risk of wound in the event of a cartridge breakage
- Cartridges packed 10 to a blister tray to avoid glass to glass contact, hence reducing breakage
Safety Data Sheet: N/A